“As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose.” Anon.
Cycles are a part of the human experience and a natural part of aging. Seasons change, flowers transform from seed to bloom and so do we but it is not always smooth. Think back to times in your life in your early twenties and that driving need to pull up roots and break away from family in search of a personal identity. Was that a painful, difficult experience? How well did you handle the transition into young adulthood having to rely solely on yourself?
If you find yourself at a crossroads and would like some help in making an important decision or choice in your life then why not get in touch?
I have helped many people in a one-to-one setting to sort out muddled feelings, make difficult decisions or simply reassure them that the course they’ve chosen is a good fit and above all have motivated them to keep going.
We can do this for an hour on the telephone or Skype with no obligation to book another session. If you live in the Midlands area, we can meet over coffee in your home town. Do you head up an organisation or group and feel your staff or clients would benefit from an opportunity to discuss, in a constructive way, how to manage change, personal and at work?
I focus on a CAN DO approach so that people leave the session in control and empowered.
All programmes are customised. Half Day Programme:- Seven days a week either 10.00 – 13.00 or 13.30 – 16.30. In this 3 hour programme we will cover and discuss:-
- Understanding the pressure points in life which trigger the need to change
- Individual reactions to change. Managing feelings. Seeing change as positive.
- What we need to go through changes: health, supportive network, economic security, work (paid or voluntary), a sense of purpose, feeling needed, outside interests.
- Avoiding crisis in a change situation. Managing mental health.
- How to make sense of unexpected changes: divorce, redundancy, bereavement, empty nest, loss of health etc.
- Steps we can take.
SPECIAL OFFER SIX FREE GROUP COURSES FOR CHARITIES AND SIX FREE INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS ON OFFER FROM JUNE TO JULY 2017.